Chewy Vegan Steak
Great for Vegan Stir Frys, Teriyakis, Peppered Steak, Wraps, Burritos, Sandwiches and many more DIY recipes
These tasty and chewy vegan steak strips are so easy to prep since they come already marinated!
You don't even have to be a great cook, you just need o have a good appetite for great tasting food!
Method 1: Saute
- Fry the strips in a nonstick pan with either grapeseed/avocado/coconut/vegetable oil until golden-brown and a bit crusty.
Method 2: Baking
- Apply 1-1.5 T of oil to 4 servings of the steak, marinate it then,
- Bake the steak in a flat cookie tray at 350 degrees for 15 -20 mins and then
- Broil it for 3-5 mins to your desired crunchiness!
Method 3: Stir Fry
- Add a little bit of oil and fry the strips until golden-brown then,
- Add cut veggies [e.g. broccoli, bells peppers of different colors, onions, etc] and sprinkle some non-GMO soy sauce into the fried strips and continue to fry until veggies are tender [but still crisp].